Friday, July 15, 2011

Outfit post

Time for an outfit post! It's been awhile since I've done an outfit post, and I hope you enjoy this one! This outfit was built around this fabulous bodysuit by Motel. I love the cosmic graphic!


Top: Motel bodysuit; Pants: 5|48; Shoes: Sam Edelman Lorissa; Necklace: Lucky Brand; Belt: Papaya with DIY rhinestones

Responses I received when I wore this outfit to school (all from different people):
"Love the colors!"
"Your belt looks like you won a championship."
"You look... ... ."
"I LOVE your pants!"
"I LOVE your necklace!"
"Wow." - honestly, I couldn't tell if this was a good, bad, or neutral response
"80's!!!!"
"I can't even look at you, your belt is blinding me."

And, of course, this post wouldn't be complete without a couple really silly pictures!

If you like this outfit, please "like" it on facebook! please please please!

1 comment: