Friday, July 29, 2011

Outfit post

Aside: Please vote for me (April) in this fashion face-off battle! I'm in second place right now and really need votes! I'll love you forever!

I've been watching a lot of "My So Called Life" recently. Honestly, I was spurred to watch it by a Tavi Style Rookie post - and it turns out I love the series. The style on the show is rubbing off on me. I want to live in large plaid layers! Here is my "My So Called Life"-inspired outfit (without the crazy hair).

It's only natural I'm wearing two different legwear as my watching of "My So Called Life" is Tavi inspired, and Tavi did the mismatched legwear first. Ever. Okay, maybe not ever. But still.

Get the look:
Dress Layer - Free People Space Dye Slip - Buy at Revolve
Plaid Layer - Free People Tiger Eye Tunic - Buy at 6pm
Necklace - Lucky Brand - Buy on eBay
Leggings - I got both of these at ASOS on sale
Shoes - Steve Madden Zorba - Buy at Dr Jays or Bealls

Aside: Please vote for me (April) in this fashion face-off battle! I'm in second place right now and really need votes! I'll love you forever!

1 comment:

  1. Great look, nice combination of dress and plaid layer , however the boots and leggings are awesome , cool rock and chic ! great tastes in fashion ! Love to follow here !

    ReplyDelete